The General’s Handbook 2017: Now Available
It’s finally here. Get ready for a new age of gaming in the Mortal Realms with the General’s Handbook 2017.
The General’s Handbook 2017 is the definitive resource for every Warhammer Age of Sigmar gamer. However you play, the book is packed with new content that’ll make your battles more balanced, more exciting and more fun than ever before:
Inside the book, you’ll find:
- Powerful new allegiance abilities for 15 factions, including the Seraphon, Fyreslayers and Hosts of Slaanesh
- Allies rules that allow you to add your favourite models to your army without losing your faction’s Battle Traits
- Updated matched play profiles, including points changes, new battleline units for every army and updated rules of one based on feedback from the community and extensive playtesting
- Tons of new battleplans, including a totally overhauled set of matched play scenarios to test your tactical abilities
- Rules for running multiplayer games, from epic clashes to deceiving your friends in Triumph & Treachery
- Much, much more
This book is set to be revolutionary for Warhammer Age of Sigmar – get your copy and get ready for a new era of gaming in the Mortal Realms.
If you’re a truly dedicated gamer, the Warlord Edition of the General’s Handbook is packed with great accessories to help with your games. There are tons of tokens for tracking objectives or common in-game effects like Mystic Shield and Inspiring Presence, as well as turn trackers and a tear-away roster pad specially formatted for writing your matched playlists.
While there are loads of new battleplans in the new General’s Handbook, there’s always room for more – 62,208 more, with the Open War cards. These cards allow you to generate new battleplans in minutes, with randomised deployment and objectives alongside game-changing twists and cunning ruses and Sudden Death conditions. If you’re struggling to pick a battleplan or are looking for a new strategic challenge, these cards are for you.
Finally, with the allies system in the new General’s Handbook, you may be hunting for some new options to add to your forces – and we’re here to help. Our special allied boxed sets are packed with powerful miniatures that all fit into your 400 point allies allowance in matched play games. You’ll save some money compared to buying the miniatures separately, too!
Want to learn even more about the new General’s Handbook and what it means for your army? We’ve got you covered – check out our previews of the new book here:
- Latest News & Features
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar