Try Something Different: Licensed Products at Warhammer Fest
While they’re certainly the focus of Warhammer Fest, miniatures – and the rules and background for them – aren’t the only products you can explore at Warhammer Fest this year.
You’ll also find a whole world of other products featuring Games Workshop’s brands including Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Blood Bowl. A fantastic array of these Licensed Products will be found in the main Jaguar Hall this year.
No matter your preference, there’s sure to be something to interest you in the Licensing pavilion.
– Try out over a dozen new and unreleased video games on PC, console and mobile platforms, including the new Dawn of War III PC game.
– Step right into the Old World with Vermintide VR, and see if you measure up to join Saltspire and his team.
– Meet the artists behind Titan Comics’ Warhammer 40,000 and Blood Bowl Comics.
– See the prototype for a two foot tall Deathwing statue.
– Discover the future of Games Workshop related table-top roleplay games.
– Find out more about Dawn of War III & Total War: Warhammer in the “Bringing the Lore to Life” in-depth seminars.
It’s not long now until May 27th and 28th, so make sure you’ve got your tickets, and we’ll see you there.